Get Started Today
Download our enrollment forms or contact us through the simple form on this page. We will email you the documents required for registration, as well as a current class schedule and further information about the enrollment process. Follow the instructions we provide to reserve your spot in a class.
After you register, begin preparing your additional required paperwork, such as identification documents, a high school transcript (or equivalent paperwork), and any VA benefits documentation.
Once we process your registration, we will send you an electronic packet with more information, including instructions for orientation day, a packing list, and an official acceptance letter.
Tuition & Fees
- $100.00 – Registration Fee (non-refundable)
- $20,500.00 – Tuition
- $3,100.00 – Commercial Diving Gear, Books, and Materials
- $26,350.00 – Total cost of the program | View Full Tuition List
- $650.00 – Commercial Diving Physical
- $2,000.00 – Housing
- Free! – Open Water Scuba Training (for enrolled students)